Read our latest marketbeat quarterly snapshots.Go >
We’re at MAPIC
Published date : 18/11/2015
Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown is once again pleased to be attending MAPIC, which is taking place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France, from the 18th to the 20th November 2015.
MAPIC is the international retail property market that gathers more than 8,400 international participants, including over 2,400 retailers and 2,300 property developers, for 3 days of exhibitions, conferences and networking events targeting all types of retail property.
“As CW|VB we’ve been attending MAPIC for four years already, however, unlike in previous years, this year will see us have our own stand separated from the main Cushman & Wakefield exhibition stand. Therefore, we will be presenting not only to our global clients but also representing and promoting the projects from the regions that we cover. We look forward to meeting you at MAPIC” said Nina Kipiani, Country Director at Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown.
Visit us at Stand No P-1. F19 to meet our regional team of retail experts.
- Cushman & Wakefield And Veritas Brown Extend And Rebrand Affiliation In Kazakhstan And Georgia
- Alliance Center The Significant Step Forward in Real Estate
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | VERITAS BROWN ATTENDING MAPIC 2016
- Acarbay Palace for Sale
- PROPERTY Geogria Interviews Nina Kipiani, Partner at CW | VB
- ▶ Economy and Budget Hotels Becoming of High Interest
- Georgia Today Interviews CW | VB’s Head of Country
- CW | VB Exclusively Appointed on Krtsanisi Residence
- Overview on Georgian Real Estate Market
- Alatau Grand Business Centre Letting