Owner Advisory Services
We work with landlords that own a variety of different property types; from shopping centre to office block, and industrial site to city centre restaurant. We aim to create maximum asset value by positioning each property in the marketplace, identifying suitable prospects, creating customised marketing and financial strategies, and managing all steps associated with leasing.
- Agency Leasing: Our brokers develop a strategic asset plan for each client property or portfolio. The plan details strategies to attract, retain, and meet the needs of tenants.
- Retail Portfolio Leasing: We provide multiple-market retail property owners with coordinated marketing and leasing. This strategy leverages the entire retail property portfolio, thereby increasing overall retail community exposure.
- Investment Sales: We formulate and execute real estate transactions that help clients to achieve specific cash flow and financial statement objectives, promote efficient use of capital and credit resources, and mitigate tax burdens.
Our brokers can also integrate additional property owner services, such as Property Management, Project Management, Facilities Management, Lease Administration, Valuation & Advisory and Investor Services.
Occupier Advisory Services
Whether you are considering entry to a new market, expanding within an established one, or relocating to new premises, our professionals are able to match each tenant’s business objectives with the optimal property solution.
- Strategic Planning: Where relevant for each property class we evaluate and identify socioeconomic and demographic data; transport and accessibility; pedestrian flow; tourist counts; existing distribution networks; optimal property size to ensure maximum productivity; gross occupancy cost analysis; and urban and suburban expansion considerations, among other factors.
- Site Selection & Acquisition: Potential locations are thoroughly evaluated and ranked according to strategy and planning phase benchmarks.
- Lease Disposal and Renewal: Services include initiation of landlord negotiations; property positioning and marketing; document preparation and distribution; updating of regional databases; offer solicitation and review; and contract negotiation and execution.