Read our latest marketbeat quarterly snapshots.Go >
Kazakhstan (Astana) has been chosen by the International Exhibitions Bureau (BIE) to host the international exposition EXPO-2017, focusing on the theme of “Future Energy”. More than 100 countries and huge number of international organizations are expected to participate and around 2-3 million people are to visit the international pavilions from June to September 2017.
Cushman & Wakefield | Veritas Brown have been appointed as consultants to provide strategic advice on the concept of commercial premises at Expo.
- Cushman & Wakefield And Veritas Brown Extend And Rebrand Affiliation In Kazakhstan And Georgia
- Alliance Center The Significant Step Forward in Real Estate
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | VERITAS BROWN ATTENDING MAPIC 2016
- Acarbay Palace for Sale
- PROPERTY Geogria Interviews Nina Kipiani, Partner at CW | VB
- ▶ Economy and Budget Hotels Becoming of High Interest
- Georgia Today Interviews CW | VB’s Head of Country
- CW | VB Exclusively Appointed on Krtsanisi Residence
- Overview on Georgian Real Estate Market
- Alatau Grand Business Centre Letting