Read our latest marketbeat quarterly snapshots.Go >
Cushman & Wakefield And Veritas Brown Extend And Rebrand Affiliation In Kazakhstan And Georgia
Published date : 15/12/2016
London, December 15, 2016 – Cushman & Wakefield, a leading global real estate services firm, has renewed and rebranded its arrangement with Veritas Brown as its affiliate in Kazakhstan and Georgia. Veritas Brown will rebrand as Cushman & Wakefield from January 2017.
Veritas Brown has been Cushman & Wakefield’s partner since 2010. The formal affiliate appointment follows the 2015 global merger of Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ. Veritas Brown provides an extensive range of service lines including valuation and advisory, market research, full and comprehensive brokerage and occupier support services.
Steve Brown, Group Managing Partner, Veritas Brown, said: “We are delighted to extend our partnership with this premier firm. Since 2010 the partnership has had a positive impact on the domestic real estate markets and we look forward to working together to maintain the status of the brand as the regions preferred service provider.”
John Forrester, Chief Executive EMEA, Cushman & Wakefield, said: “Our strong and long lasting relationships with affiliates across EMEA extends delivery into markets where Cushman & Wakefield does not currently have a wholly-owned presence. This benefits both local and global clients who gain access to our global network and local knowledge respectively.”
Cushman & Wakefield is a top three global real estate services firm, with some 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries, recorded revenue of over $5 billion, 4.3 billion sq. ft. under management and $191 billion in global transactions.
Earlier this year, Cushman & Wakefield announced affiliate arrangements with:
- Excellerate Property Services in sub-Saharan Africa, named Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate (August 2016).
- DTZ Sherry FitzGerald in Ireland, rebranded to Cushman & Wakefield (August 2016).
- Inter Israel in Israel, branded as Cushman & Wakefield Inter Israel (October 2016).
- Proprius in Greece, branded as Cushman & Wakefield Proprius (October 2016).
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries help investors optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
About Veritas Brown
Veritas Brown is a first class operator and a leading player in the CIS and Caucasus regions with offices in Tbilisi, Almaty and Astana. They are able to assist occupier, investor and developer clients across all the real estate sectors in Kazakhstan, Georgia, Mongolia and other countries in the region such as Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and others based on project requirements. They serve as an extension of Cushman & Wakefield in these countries and the region, and have a long-established track record and expertise.
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD GEORGIA IS EXCLUSIVELY APPOINTED TO SELL “RIVIERA SHEKVETILI”
- Cushman & Wakefield And Veritas Brown Extend And Rebrand Affiliation In Kazakhstan And Georgia
- Alliance Center The Significant Step Forward in Real Estate
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD | VERITAS BROWN ATTENDING MAPIC 2016
- Acarbay Palace for Sale
- PROPERTY Geogria Interviews Nina Kipiani, Partner at CW | VB
- ▶ Economy and Budget Hotels Becoming of High Interest
- Georgia Today Interviews CW | VB’s Head of Country
- CW | VB Exclusively Appointed on Krtsanisi Residence
- Overview on Georgian Real Estate Market